Friday, November 15, 2019

Of the Use of Cards in Planning

As I mentioned earlier, I've been experimenting with choosing cards that represent my projects, and just lining them up in the order in which I wanted to work on the chosen projects, in place of a planner. I've come to the conclusion that I myself am happier also writing some stuff down on some sort of planner page -- I find I both enjoy my day more and get more done if I've written down whatever steps or reminders or schedule or whatever I want for the day. I think the specific planner stuff helps me both think and remember.

Cards, I find, are fabulous for IDEAS for myself, for what to do on a day and also ideas for relaxing. More on that later.

Again, choose your own approach! and of course feel free to change it whenever you wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I'd love to hear your own ideas for your own holidays and own calendars!