Thursday, March 10, 2022

No pressure!

In case anyone else is unnecessarily feeling these pressures...

How silly it was of me, but I for some while felt pressured (by social media I guess) to create a lot of goals and to act as if I own a business etc etc. I worked hard at brainstorming those things...

...Then I realized, duh, I already own a business -- more than one, actually. It's just that they all are charities.

I also realized I already have and am meeting approximately 1,317 :-) goals. I think that's enough. No wonder I was finding it hard to think of more!

A lot of planners I saw were geared toward the above businesses and goals, but I had of course already designed my own best planners for all of my projects.

But I enjoy having a general planner as well. I saw a horrible lot that assumed one was lazy and procrastinated everything. Not a problem here, thank you; I actually overdo -- so I found such planners insulting and the opposite of encouraging. I needed something calm and also attractive. I think I finally found one; it arrived yesterday and I'm starting to play with it....I won't mention names because this is such a very personal choice, we're all different!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I'd love to hear your own ideas for your own holidays and own calendars!