Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Not every day has to be an assigned holiday

I posted a page today (you can click on My Own Holidays near the top of this page, or just https://ofholidayscalendarsandplanners.blogspot.com/p/my-own-holidays.html )  of all the holidays other than say family birthdays that I celebrate. It's obvious that some days so far are not holidays for me, and that's fine – a break is refreshing, and of course it's lovely just to celebrate being alive! They still have their page in my own page-a-day calendar looseleaf notebook, often a page in a seasonal color or other design, but just with the date. Who knows, I very well may discover another holiday next year to add to that page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I'd love to hear your own ideas for your own holidays and own calendars!