Wednesday, November 20, 2019

A few thoughts on making a beautiful calendar

Um, the biggest talent I seem to have missed out on is artistic, so for somewhat attractive pages (though I do aim for beautiful it doesn't always happen so far) I get inexpensive bordered pages to print out on from the computer, or just to hand-letter, or some not-too-thick papers with seasonal backgrounds used in the same way. If I find appropriate inexpensive stickers – though I rarely do – I'll use them to decorate sometimes. Sometimes I find beautiful magazine pages that can be taken out (if, of course, I don't actually want the entire magazine) and hole-punched and placed where it's most appropriate. For example, around my own birthday I have some gorgeous pages from a magazine about thinking through what one wants to do and be…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I'd love to hear your own ideas for your own holidays and own calendars!