Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Free printable pretty calendars

I needed some printable calendars for next year and found these to be my favorite -- I searched for free printable floral calendar 2020. https://www.papertraildesign.com/2020-free-printable-calendar-floral/
Many thanks to them!

If floral is not your style, you could just search in general of course, or add another description....

Just a note in case it applies to you -- be careful to choose the type of calendar to which you're accustomed -- one year I wondered for a week why I kept getting mixed up about the days, and then I noticed I'd been gifted a Monday-start when I'm used to a Sunday-start (in months -- in weeks I prefer the Monday!).

Of course this is a site about making your own calendars, so you may be interested in templates for say Word or Excel to which you can add your own holidays! I tried that but just have too many to fit onto one page!

Speaking of fitting, I do have to be careful to use month calendars with large enough boxes to fit in my normal number of appointments and other plans...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! I'd love to hear your own ideas for your own holidays and own calendars!